1. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
- How do I create my customer account?
- To create your account on the SINEQUANONE online store, enter your email address (which will become your username) SINEQUANONE, and all the other information requested in the relevant fields.
- How can I edit my account?
- It’s very easy to change your password or billing details. Click on “My Account” and enter your username and password. Once logged in, you can browse and edit your personal information.
- I’ve forgotten my password. How can I log in to my account?
- After clicking on the “forgotten password” link, please enter the email address that was used to create the account. Your password will immediately be sent to this email address. If you do not receive the email, be sure to check your junk and spam folders.
- How do I sign up to the newsletter?
- You can sign up to the Sinéquanone online store newsletter on our homepage, by entering your email address in the newsletter section at the bottom of the page. You will receive all the latest news about the online store, as well as our exclusive offers.
- How do I unsubscribe to the newsletter?
- You can unsubscribe to the newsletter simply by clicking on the unsubscribe link, found at the bottom of every newsletter. You can also unsubscribe on your customer account page, under the heading “My Subscriptions”. Please feel free to contact us if you’re having any trouble unsubscribing.
- What happens to my name and personal details?
- The details that you provide in order to operate your account are used solely for the purposes of our business relationship. This information is under no circumstances to be shared with third parties or sold on. In accordance with the French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Law (Loi Informatique et Liberté) of 6th January 1978, you have the right to access and modify your personal details. With respect to your bank details (bank card numbers), these are used solely for the purposes of your payment with our secure payment partner Ogone. We will not retain any of your bank details.
- Can I save my shopping cart for the next time I visit the online store?
- You can view all the items that you have added to your shopping cart going back over a period of 12 months (subject to stock availability), by following the instructions below:
- Log in on the same computer
- Use the same web browser
- Visit the same web address : https://www.sinequanone.com/,
- Log in to the same customer account.
- In need of assistance?
- Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or over the telephone on (+33) 09 74 76 50 93 (from Monday to Friday, 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00).
- How do I place an order on the SINEQUANONE online store SINEQUANONE ?
- To place an order on the SINEQUANONE, all you need to do is browse the website by clicking on the different items on offer in the various categories. You can browse by type of item or by collection. Choose the items that you wish to purchase by clicking on the “Add to cart” button. Once your items have been added to the shopping cart, you can check its contents by clicking on the cart icon before clicking “Order” and following the instructions. Your order will be prepared at our stockhouses within the following 2 working days, before being dispatched in accordance with the type of delivery and country that you have chosen. Items will then be delivered between 2 and 6 days following the collection of your order by the delivery service.
- How long will it take for my order to be processed?
- All your orders will be dispatched within a maximum of 48 hours. You will be kept updated by email regarding the progress of your order.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- We will send you a confirmation email a few minutes after your order is placed. This email will contain a summary of your order, in addition to a link to your customer account where you can track the status of your order. Your order will pass through the following stages: “Confirmed”, “Being prepared” and finally “Dispatched”.When your package is dispatched to the delivery service, you will receive another confirmation email, this time providing a shipping number to enable you to follow the progress of the delivery.
- How can I cancel or modify my order?
- Providing your order has not yet been prepared at our stockhouses, you will still be able to cancel or modify it. Any modifications to your order will be taken into account on the same day, providing they are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before your order’s expected shipping date.
- In need of assistance?
- Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com ou par téléphone au (+33) 09 74 76 50 93 (from Monday to Friday, 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-18:00).
- What methods of payment are accepted?
- We only accept the following payment methods: bank card, Paypal, Alipay, JCB, Sofort, ELV, Sepa, Ideal and BCMC. The security of your payments is guaranteed by our partner Adyen, the European leader in online payments.
- What bank cards are accepted?
- You can use the following bank cards on the SINEQUANONE : Carte bleue (French bank cards), Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- How secure is the payment?
- The SINEQUANONE online store SINEQUANONE uses Adyen e-Commerce, a payment solution recognised by leading financial organisations. This system has been developed in order to enable you to make payments in a user-friendly way, while benefitting from optimal security and respect for your privacy. Adyen e-Commerce is the chosen online payment solution for thousands of online retail websites. You will recognise these sites by the “Payment secured by Adyen” text that appears on the payment page.
- My discount code is not working. What should I do?
- Firstly, please make sure that you’ve checked the validity date on your discount code. Ensure that Caps Lock is not activated, and that you have entered the code without any spaces. Finally, try clearing your computer’s cache. If your code works, you will receive an onscreen notification confirming that your voucher has been accepted. Discount codes may not be used in conjunction with each other: if you have several codes, only one may be used when you are placing your order. Having followed these steps, and if the code still doesn’t work, please feel free to contact the SINEQUANONE online store firstname.lastname@example.org
- In need of assistance?
- Please feel free to contact our Customer Service team by email at email@example.com
- What delivery methods can I choose between, and how much do they cost?
- We offer four delivery methods: fast, express, Relais Colis (for deliveries within France) and UPS (for deliveries to elsewhere in Europe). VYour order will be prepared at our stockhouses within 2 working days, before being dispatched in accordance with the delivery method and country that you have chosen. For standard delivery methods, items will then be delivered between 2 and 5 days following the dispatch of your order. For express delivery, you will receive your package within 24 hours from the moment it passes into the possession of the delivery service.
Delivery costs are automatically calculated when you make your order, as per the chosen delivery method and country of destination. You can view this amount in your cart.
- Relais Colis delivery in France: Fixed price for dispatch within 2 working days. Delivery between 2 and 5 days: €4.50
- Fast delivery to France, Corsica and Monaco: Fixed price for dispatch within one working day. Delivery between 48 hours and 72 hours: €6.90
- Express delivery to France, Corsica and Monaco: Fixed price for dispatch within one working day. Delivery within 24 hours: €13.00
- UPS Standard delivery to Belgium and Luxembourg: Fixed price for dispatch within one working day. Delivery between 2 and 5 days: €13.00
- How long will it take for my package to be dispatched and delivered?
- Your package will be dispatched within a maximum of two working days (Monday to Friday), subject to stock availability. This timeframe amounts to the time taken to prepare your order in our stockhouses (locating, checking, preparing, packaging and labelling your items). Your package then passes into the possession your chosen delivery service.Delivery timeframes depend on the delivery method chosen (next-day delivery is available for all orders placed before 14:00):
- For a Relais Colis delivery, the timeframe is between 2 and 5 days.
- For a fast delivery (Colissimo in France), the timeframe is between 2 and 5 days depending on the region being delivered to.
- For an express delivery (Chronopost), the timeframe is 24 hours.
- For a UPS standard delivery to a European country other than France, the delivery date varies between 2 and 5 days, depending on the chosen country of destination.
- Can I arrange for delivery outside of France?
- We deliver to addresses in mainland France, Corsica, Monaco, Belgium and Luxembourg. We also deliver to the following countries in Europe and beyond: Albania, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
- What should I do if I am not in when delivery is made?
- If your package is being delivered by Colissimo, Chronopost or UPS, the package will be delivered directly to your address and, if you are not available to receive it, a delivery notification will be left in your letter box. This notification will indicate the date and time of the attempted delivery, as well as the address of the post office from which you can collect the package. You will then need to present the delivery notification and a piece of identity at the post office indicated in order to claim the package. You have 14 days to collect your package. After this time, it will be returned to us.
- What should I do if I do not receive my order?
- If you have still received neither your package nor a delivery notification after 6 days, be sure to check the status of your delivery on the relevant Colissimo, Chronopost or Relais colis website. You can also contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What should I do if my product is damaged or if I have not received the product I ordered?
- Under these circumstances, please contact the SINEQUANONE online store customer service team for instructions, before returning the item to us. It’s very simple, please just send an email to our Customer Service team at email@example.com
5. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- How can I return a product, and how long do I have to return it?
- To return a product that you do not wish to keep, all you need to do is follow these three simple steps:
1. Log in to your customer account and fill out the returns form. Once complete, print it out and attach it to your package.
2. Place your item in its entirety into the original packaging. Only articles returned in their original state will be accepted for a refund.
3. Return the package by recorded Colissimo delivery to the following address: The Other Store chez ADS Normandie – SINEQUANONE - ZAC multisite Long Buisson, 2 rue Rolland Garros 27930 Guichainville - FRANCE
If you have chosen delivery by Relais Colis, you have the option of returning your item free of charge by printing your return voucher on our website, via your customer account page, and then depositing the package at the same Relais Colis delivery point to which it was originally sent. Due to the health situation and government measures, you now have an extended period of 30 days to return items.
- How much will it cost me to return a product?
- If you are returning a product due to a mistake on our part, any delivery fees will of course be completely covered on receipt of the relevant proof. However, if you decide that you no longer want the item purchased, you will be responsible for any delivery costs incurred, although we will refund the cost of your order.
- How will my refund be paid?
- The bank card used for the original payment will be recredited by a transaction referenced “The Other Store”, via our payment partner Ogone, within 30 days from the date that we receive your package back from you.
6. TECHNICAL ISSUES
- I am not receiving your confirmation emails.
- Our confirmation emails may be going straight to your email account’s “junk” or “spam” folders. Such tools are becoming increasingly sensitive when it comes to protecting user privacy, for example by identifying emails that come from senders who are not on your list of contacts. We recommend that you authorise the domain https://www.sinequanone.com/ in your anti-spam settings.
- I am unable to complete my payment. What should I do?
- If your payment refuses to be processed, check that your bank card number and expiry date are correct. Check with your bank that this payment is not being blocked. For security reasons, our customer service team do not have access to your bank details, but they are on-hand to assist in any way they can.
- Which web browsers should I use in order to correctly access the SINEQUANONE website ?
- The website SINEQUANONE is available on Microsoft Internet Explorer (Version 7 and above), as well as on all versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari and Opera.You can install the latest versions of these browsers by clicking on the following links:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
7. INFORMATION AND SERVICES
- How do I make sure that I’m choosing the correct size?
- Items at SINEQUANONE,come in the following sizes:
- From 34 to 44 for ready-to-wear clothing
- From Size 1 to 3 for belts
- Single size for accessories (bags, scarves, hats).
- How do I take my measurements?
- - Bust size: measurement taken horizontally from the tip of the breasts
- Waste size: measurement taken around your natural waistline
- Hip size: measurement taken at the bulge of the hips
READY-TO-WEAR CLOTHINGCHEST SIZE IN CM8185899397101WASTE SIZE IN CM616569737781HIP SIZE IN CM87919599103107SIZE TO ORDER3436 = size 038 = size 140 = size 242 = size 344 = size 4
- What are the equivalent sizes for…
Coats?EQUIVALENT SIZESS/M = Size 36 / 38M/L = Size 40 / 42Jackets and fur coats?EQUIVALENT SIZESSize 1 = 38Size 2 = 40Size 3 = 42Belts?LENGTH TO THE THIRD HOLE (IN CM)80859095SIZE TO ORDERSize 0 = 36Size 1 = 38Size 2 = 40Size 3 = 42
- How can I contact the SINEQUANONE online store customer service team? ?
- You can contact our Customer Service team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org